A. Give our students the best support, facilities and opportunities
- In recognition of our limited human and physical resources, we embrace innovations and technological solutions in all of our training practices to improve efficiency.
- We aim for the highest quality of interactions between academic staff and students.
B. Deliver quality patient-centered care grounded in equity
- We consistently strive to provide the best health outcomes and experiences for all of our patients by using the latest technologies.
- We go above and beyond to provide education and accessible information so that our patients are able to make well-informed decisions with their doctors.
C. Diversify our financing options
- Strong financial performance is absolutely critical to the success of RIIO; we deliver the best value given the resources that are available to us.
- We balance spending maximally on service delivery with appropriate expenditures on recurring costs and investments in necessary infrastructure, such as IT and library resources.
D. Communicate and engage effectively with our partners and patients
- To ensure that RIIO remains fully immersed in this increasingly interconnected world, we transparently share our values and the results of our work with our communities, our students and our patients.
- We promote RIIO as a centre of excellence in Rwanda and in the Region and we ensure that our novel insights and solutions are disseminated to appropriate policymakers and practitioners
- Our future successes are underpinned by our engagement with, and understanding of, new audiences and channels of communication